Party like it’s 1776 in the Cape Fear region this 4th of July! We’ve got your complete guide to fireworks and festivities happening in the area.
- July 4th fireworks – 9 p.m. at Goldston’s Beach in White Lake
- Southport – NC 4th of July festival and fireworks in historic downtown Southport. NC 4th of July festival parade from Southport begins at 11 a.m. Fireworks begin at 9 p.m.
- Ocean Isle Beach – Fireworks from the Ocean Isle Beach Pier will take place on July 3rd at 9 p.m. They will have a 4th of July parade on the 4th beginning at 10 a.m.
- Sunset Beach – 4th of July parade over the Old Bridge begins on the 4th at 9 a.m.
- Bald Head Island – 4th of July golf cart parade will begin at the Old Baldy Lighthouse at 10 a.m.
- Columbus County July 4th fireworks celebration – July 2nd at South Columbus High School. Fireworks begin at 9:30.
New Hanover County
- City of Wilmington Fourth of July Celebration – Downtown Wilmington Waterfront Park. Thursday, July 4th from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Independence Day fireworks by the sea and boardwalk music – Carolina Beach Boardwalk. Wednesday, July 3rd. Music starts at 6:30 p.m., fireworks start at 9 p.m.
- Red, White & Bluegrass: A 4th of July fireworks celebration – Pier 33 Entertainment Venue. Thursday, July 4th from 6:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Surf City – July 3rd Independence Day Celebration – Wednesday, July 3rd from 5:30 – 10 p.m. at Soundside Park
- Holly Ridge – Holly Ridge 4th of July fireworks at the Holly Ridge Municipal Park. Fireworks begin at 9 p.m.
Stay up to date on all things Cape Fear Weekend!