Calling all coffee addicts and tea lovers! Wilmington will be hosting its second annual Coffee Crawl this month.
The crawl, on Jan. 26, will include many of Wilmington’s most beloved coffee shops and cafes.
There will be scheduled events, demonstrations, tastings, and local craft artisans among the shops participating in the event.
The Coffee Crawl is a self-guided tour with check in at Gravity Records (612 Castle St.)
Participating shops include:
- Luna Caffe (604 Castle St)
- Love Lydia Bakery and Cafe (1502 S 3rd St)
- 24 South Coffee House (24 S Front St)
- Boombalatti’s Home Made Ice Cream (1005 N 4th St)
- Brooklyn Cafe (706 N 4th St)
- Folks Cafe (1201 Princess St)
- Waterline Brewing Co. (721 Surry St)
Coffee Crawl organizers Krysta and Will say this years crawl will be “bigger with a lot more going on.”
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit the Wilmington Coffee Crawl website.