Flotilla season is here!
If you’re new to the area or maybe have just never heard of Flotilla, the Wrightsville Beach Holiday Flotilla describes it as “the Southern coastal version of a holiday parade – on water – at night.”
Dozens of boats, big and small, will be decked out from bow to stern in thousands of lights and other holiday decorations as they cruise around their beach town for tourists and locals to enjoy and vote for their favorites.
Each Flotilla has their own charm so check out one or all of them around the Cape Fear region this holiday season.
- Saturday, November 30th – The boat parade begins at 6 p.m. with fireworks following the parade.
- Saturday, November 30th – The boat parade starts at 5:30 p.m. in front of Inlet View Bar and Grill.
- Saturday, December 7th – The parade will begin at 6 p.m. Boats will cruise from Snows Cut to the Carolina Beach Boat Basin and back.
- Saturday, December 14th – Parade starts at 5:30 p.m. and will reach Soundside Park by 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 14th – 7 p.m. Southport Marina/Old Yacht Basin to Kingsley Park.
Stay up to date on all things Cape Fear Weekend!