Enjoy a taste of summer with these gooey chocolate fudge pops.
If there’s one thing you can’t go wrong with, it’s chocolate. The comfort-food of all comfort-foods. As temperatures get warmer, these delectably satisfying desserts are sure to be a hit.
- 1 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 3 tbsp. milk of choice- I used SOY Milk
- 6 tbsp. melted chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp sugar or other sweetener
- A pinch to a 1/4 tsp salt
- Combine all the ingredients into a blender or smoothie mixer until creamy. It may take some time (anywhere from 3-4 minutes) for that to happen.
- Pour mixture into Popsicle molds or 2 oz. paper cups.
- Place in freezer for 45 minutes to one hour.
- Retrieve partially frozen cups and insert a Popsicle stick into each cup. The partial freezing will help to keep your sticks upright.
- Freeze for an additional 1-2 hours before serving.
To release the treats from the paper cup, run cup under warm water for ten seconds. You can you’re your fudge pops in their cups until you’re ready to eat them, or wrap them in wax or parchment paper and securing them with a rubber band or twist tie.
Melty, creamy, frozen chocolate fudge pops – just 6 ingredients. This past weekend, one of my friends convinced me to attend a WordPress conference with him. I got to talk with engineers, developers, and designers, which was so fun for this aspiring computer nerd. It was also striking how many bloggers attended; even just a…View The Recipe »
Stay up to date on all things Cape Fear Weekend!