DIY Shaving Cream Dyed Easter Eggs
Can’t make it to the store or can’t find any Easter egg dye this year? No problem! If you have regular shaving cream and food coloring, you’re all set!
These marbled looking Easter eggs are super fun and easy to do. Here’s how:
You will need:
- Regular white shaving cream (I used Barbasol. The gel shaving cream won’t work)
- Food coloring
- Some sort of pan (I used an aluminum foil one you can get at the grocery store but I’ve seen people use a Pyrex baking dish)
- White hard boiled eggs
- Cover the bottom of your pan with shaving cream.
- Smooth the shaving cream out
- Put a few drops of a couple different colors of food coloring in a section of the pan.
- Use a toothpick to slightly mix the colors around. You don’t want to completely mix them together since we’re going for a marbled egg look.
- Roll and egg around in the colors.
- Set egg aside on a plate
- Continue with the rest of your eggs. You can do as many different color combinations as you want.
- Let your eggs sit for about 30 minutes.
- Pat the shaving cream off of your eggs. Try not to wipe it off as much as possible because some of your color might come off as well.
- Admire your beautiful shaving cream dyed Easter eggs! 😊
Stay up to date on all things Cape Fear Weekend!