Rejoice frozen yogurt lovers! Feb. 6 is National Frozen Yogurt Day!
We’ve found some locations in the Cape Fear area with specials on this fun day:
- TCBY is giving you your first 6oz for FREE (Oleander Shopping Center)
- The Fuzzy Peach is also promising some specials which vary by location. (Locations in the Cape Fear region)
Here are our 3 favorite facts about frozen yogurt as a little bonus (mostly because it makes us feel better about eating all the frozen yogurt):
- Frozen yogurt contains vitamins! In just 1 cup there’s about 6 grams of Protein, 20% of your daily Calcium, 9% of your daily Vitamin B6, 18% of your Vitamin B12, and 19% of your Riboflavin!
- February 6 may be National Frozen Yogurt Day, but June is National Frozen Yogurt MONTH (makes a little more sense than being in the middle of winter…)
- It contains live bacteria that is great for gut health and it can even improve bad breath!
If you aren’t in the Cape Fear region, have no fear! Check out The International Frozen Yogurt Association for places you can go!