Make these 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies in no time
Here’s a quick, fun, and easy recipe for peanut butter cookies that only use THREE ingredients!
Let’s get to bakin’!
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter (preferably smooth)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix the peanut butter, sugar and egg in a mixing bowl.
- Drop spoonfuls of cookie dough onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in oven for 6 – 8 minutes.
- Let cool once out of the oven
Stay up to date on all things Cape Fear Weekend!