McKamey Manor describes itself as an “Extreme Haunted Attraction” and a “Survival Horror Challenge”. With locations in Nashville Tennessee and Huntsville Alabama, they warn potential participants “You really don’t want to do this”. The full experience is 10 hours long, and those that make it though could win $20,000.
But has it ever been done?
“Of course not, and they never will! Because it’s so mentally and physically challenging.” Owner Russ McKamey told Nashville Scene Magazine “But it will be the most exciting thing you’ve ever done.” The attraction has been featured on the Netflix’s “Dark Tourist” and “Haunters: The Art of Scare”
If you feel that you’re up to the challenge, there are a few things to keep in mind.
The site states that for “Your Safety”, all participants must:
- 21 and above, or 18-20 with parents approval.
- Complete “Sports Physical” and Doctors letter stating you are physically and mentally cleared.
- Pass a background check provided by MM.
- Be screened via FB face time or phone.
- Proof of medical insurance.
- Sign a detailed 40 page waiver.
- Pass a portable drug test on the day of the show.
Do you think you have what it takes? You can find out more information on their website.
If you’re looking for spooky things to do, be sure to visit Halloween HQ!